Keyboard interface designed for use with the A1200 and the Ateo Tower to allow the use of PC keyboards.
- two chips
- a power connector ( like the one for the floppy drives )
- the keyboard connector, which is directly accessable at the back of the tower
- 4 wires going to a connector, which is plugged onto the MPU keyboard chip
- a jumper, which maps the CTRL-WINDOWS-WINDOWS to the reset
- a connector so that one can connect the RESET switch of the tower
The 4 wires are not very well protected and very fragile, so take great care when installing the interface.
Download the Manual (French)
Thanks to Olivier Croquette